Durability, efficiency, and sheer power. These are the attributes drivers of Ford Super-Duty trucks are looking for, and the F-250 delivers in every category. Ford's all-new line of Super-Duty trucks leaves the competition far behind with an impressive maximum payload capacity, 5th-wheel gooseneck towing capability, and powered by the highest horsepower and torque combination ever provided in Ford's heavy-duty pickup line.
Need sheer power on your job site, or to get that boat or camper to your favorite vacation destination? Ford F-250 is the truck that can get the job done. A powerful 6.2L gas-powered V8 provides best-in-class torque, while the available Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 surpasses the competition effortlessly. With either power plant you choose, optional Live-Drive Power Takeoff (PTO) is available to further enhance effective payload handling.
While providing the power you need, Ford Super-Duty trucks also combine raw power with fuel economy. This gives you the best of both worlds in one tough, reliable truck. Ford transmission options pair with either engine to provide a powertrain that gives drivers the perfect combination of power and ease of operation. TorqShift G SelectShift 6-speed automatic transmissions deliver higher torque with lower rpm, enabling seamless shifting, plus allow for full manual operation, when the situation calls for it.
Even the fuel tanks on Super-Duty trucks have been re-invented for larger capacity. Coupled with the fuel-efficient gas and diesel engines, this means fewer stops on your road trips, and more productive time on the job.
Strength is key to durability and long life, and the Ford F-250 is engineered to provide both. Fully boxed high-strength steel frames are 24 times stiffer than prior frames, contributing to the phenomenal payload and towing ratings of Ford Super-Duty trucks.
Looking for options? F-250 is available in models and
configurations to handle every tough job you can throw its way, while
integrating technology and luxury.
- F-250 XL includes the Flex-Fuel 6.2L V8 engine, heavy-duty vinyl split bench front seats, and handling features that include AdvanceTrak with Roll Stability Control (RSC).
- F-250 XLT adds Ford's SYNC technology, upgrades to cloth front seating, and a power equipment group.
- Lariat models move into additional luxury with leather front seats and technology that includes SYNC 3 and an 8" LCD productivity display.
- F-250 King Ranch combines all the features of the Lariat, then adds styling features like accent-color bumpers, running boards, and two-tone paint. Add the King Ranch Mesa leather seating and navigation system with voice activation, and you have the perfect combination of power, handling, and luxury.
- F-250 Platinum is quite simply the ultimate
Super-Duty F-250 choice. With all the features of the Lariat plus
power-deployed running boards, multi-contour leather seats for the driver and
passenger, plus the voice-activated navigation system, a heavy-duty truck just
doesn't get any better.
Ford Super Duty F-250 stands proudly as Motor Trend's 2017
Truck of the Year, citing fuel efficiency, safety attributes of its
strengthened frame, engineering excellence, and class-leading hauling and
towing capacity, among many other best-in-class features and overall value.
Visit your nearby Ford dealer to find or build the Super-Duty F-250 that will handle every task you depend on it to do effortlessly and reliably.